This workshop is currently unavailable as we restructute it for online delivery early in 2024.
This short course will cover training programs and how to ensure you are working within your horses capabilities.
You will cover:
- The normal vital signs of the horse,
- Assessing vital signs
- Changes to expect with work and training
- Effective equine health assessment
- Interpretation of vital sings and the relationship with injury or fatigue
- Assessing your horse's training response, giving early identification of changes, reducing the risk of injury and lost training time
- Heart rate meters in fitness management,
- Structured methodology to assess equine movement
- Movement alterations seen with different musculo-skeletal or hoof issues
Contact us today
111 Spillers Road
03 5968 9788