What we do:
- Health Assessment
- Nutritional Analysis
- Pasture Assessment
- Dietary Rebalancing
- Diet Formulation
What we consider:
- Pasture Availability,
- Health issues and
- any special needs your horse may have.
What we use:
- Generally try to rebalance what you are using
- For diet formulation we suggest single feeds rather than mixes
- A natural feed to reduce input of toxins and chemicals
- Basis of roughage to ensure we maintain digestive health
- The number of feeds possible to deliver the nutrient requirements
What do you get?
- An independant nutritional advisor - hence no brands are pushed
- Full assessment of the current diet using professional computer based software
- Printed report on current diet including full nutritional break down
- Printed report on 2 suggestions to rebalance the diet.
- Phone Consultation of 30 minutes to discuss the diet
- or Home visit to assess the pasture and horse condition
- Follow up on tolerance of the diet 2 weeks later and on effects seen 1 month after consultation
Why do we suggest natural feeds rather than commercial mixes?
- It gives us and you greater control over the feed your horse consumes
- Allows a more thorough assessment of content.
- As many commercial feeds do not provide full nutritional content information, assessment is difficult, if
- We believe natural nutritional management is the key to ongoing health.
- We find it is more economical to feed this way.
- Allows more effective diet alteration at times of pasture change or deviations in activity, biological status
- It removes the inclusion of feeds that contain synthetic vitamins and minerals. Commercial feeds contain
components that have been treated with high temperatures, and/or pounded into powder during
processing. These practices destroy vital nutrients.
- No need to coat feeds in molassess to make it attractive to your horse.
Take control of your horse's diet back and ensure you know what substances your horse is ingesting.
111 Spillers Road
03 5968 9788