- All components of your course are delivered on our online college forum
- Accompanied by personal interaction and guidance from your teachers throughout every week
- Your dashboard provides you access to your subjects for the semester
- Each subject is divided into 12 topics, delivered weekly, as per your set timetable
- Each subject contains 2 - 3 assignments to complete and submit according to your timetable
- Many subjects contain an online supervised exam at the end of each semester, as per the timetable.
- Discussion boards are available in each of your subjects to facilitate discussion
- Webinars are offered as required in each subject throughout semester
- Your online forum provides your guides, assessments, calender of due dates and results
- In conjunction with the group message board, there is a private messaging system on the forum
- Your teacher is qualified and experienced and will guide you in your learning
Equine Massage Practical Intensive Online Delivery
-All practical intensives are delivered on our online forum
- Online intensives are fully interactive with your tutors as such dates and times are strict.
- Delivery will include videos, theory notes, demonstration, observation, lecture sessions with all tutors.
- Supervisor to student ratio varies between 1:2 - 1:3
- Adequate internet connection, a devise to attend the webinars with audio and video, and a method to maintain charge of your device is required
Duration and Timing of Study
- Courses run for varied time periods:
- Certificate Equine Myotherapy - 12 months
- Diploma Equine Myotherapy - 2 years including the myotherapy certificate
- Certificate Equine Nutrition - 12 months
- Certificate Equine Health - 18 months
- Certificate Equine Natural Care - 12 months
- Graduate Certificate Equine Biomechanics - 3 months
- We offer 2 semesters per year commencing in February and July.
- Should the course you are undertaking have a practical intensive, it will be run online at the stated date.
- All subjects in a semester are studied concurrently
- Full details of each course can be found on the Courses section of this website.
- You will undertake 4 subjects per semester (if full time)
- Each subject contains a study guide and associated readings
- It is estimated you require 5 hours per subject per week
- If undertaking a Myotherapy qualification you will have 2 hours practical experience per week.
- Flexible delivery options allow you to choose your work load by electing full or part time study ie 4 or less subjects per semester.
- Assessment tasks may be theoretical, practical or both dependant on the stream the student elects to undertake.
- Assessment items are due as per the timetable on your online forum.
- Theory Assessment includes a number of fully researched assignments, research projects and online exams
- Practical Assessment is undertaken through Case Studies, Supervised Practical Skills Observation, Video submission of technique application and External Equine Myotherapy Session Reports
- All assessment tasks must be sumitted to gain a pass in that subject.
- All teachers hold Bachelor degree level education in their field
- All teachers hold Myotherapy or Tactile Therapy Qualifications
- All teachers hold, or are working toward a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- All teachers have a minimum of 5 years Equine Myotherapy Experience
- All teachers have experience and education in the areas they teach.
111 Spillers Road
03 5968 9788