This two day workshop will:
- Assist you to recognise if your horse has muscular issues
- Expand your skills to be able to assist
- Make you aware of what to do if you cannot get an equine therapist
- Give you skills to assess and know when you need a professional practitioner
- Give you confidence and guidance in supporting and enhancing your horse's performance.
- This 2 day workshop is a great taster prior to enrolling in our professional program.
- Learn if our teaching style is for you
You will learn
- How to assess your horse's movement
- How to find where or if your horse is sore
- Approximately 8 effective massage techniques
- How to formulate those techniques into a massage routine where your horse needs it
- How to recognise times when massage is not the answer
- How and when to use massage to enhance your horse's performance
The weekend is packed full of information that you can take away and apply effectively.
- You will go home able massage your horse, using new skills both you and your horse will enjoy.
- You will go home able to treat your horse when you cannot access a professional practitioner.
Along with knowledge and skills we will provide you:
- All horses and any tools required for your sessions
- Detailed notes allowing you to have access after you leave the workshop
- Morning and afternoon tea, and
- Guidance from our Principal educator and if more staff required they will also be highly qualified and experienced practitioners.
Workshop Fee: $520.00
Click here to view the photos of our last workshop, and read the comments from a few of those that attended.
Join us at a workshop and become your horse's Personal Masseuse!
111 Spillers Road
03 5968 9788