This two day workshop will:
- Assist you to recognise if your horse has muscular issues
- Expand your skills to be able to assist
- Make you aware of what to do if you cannot get an equine therapist
- Give you skills to assess and know when you need a professional practitioner
- Give you confidence and guidance in supporting and enhancing your horse's performance.
You will learn
- How to assess your horse's movement
- How to find where or if your horse is sore
- Approximately 8 effective massage techniques
- How to formulate those techniques into a massage routine where your horse needs it
- How to recognise times when massage is not the answer
- How and when to use massage to enhance your horse's performance
The weekend is packed full of information that you can take away and apply effectively.
- You will go home able massage your horse, using new skills both you and your horse will enjoy.
- You will go home able to treat your horse when you cannot access a professional practitioner.
Along with knowledge and skills we will provide you:
- Detailed notes, for you to refer to later
- Morning and afternoon tea, and
- Guidance from highly qualified and experienced equine therapy practitioners.
Become your horse's masseuse- Apply today for our upcoming Townsville Workshop
This one day course provides owner riders hands on experience in massage.
The techniques can then be applied to your horse with effect and safety.
You will complete the workshop with a valuable skill to include in your horse care regime
You will learn:
- Approximately 5 basic massage strokes and where to apply them
- How to apply the strokes safely for you and the horse
- How to recognise when it is not safe to apply horse massage
- Formulation of a basic massage routine.
111 Spillers Road
03 5968 9788