- Online/distance education,
- Semesters commence in February and July each year
- 2 Semesters per year
- 4 Modules/subjects per semester
- Subjects delivered by a group of 7 qualified tutors
- Regular Webinars for each subject offered by tutors to enhance student understanding and expand learning
- Weekly discussions with tutors
- Online classrooms for tutor and student interaction
- Personal communication with tutors and administration
- Set timetable to enable you to effectively move through and complete your studies
- Full or part time options to flexibly suit the time you have available in your life
- Internal practical sessions for the Certificate of Equine Sports Therapy and Diploma of Equine Tactile Therapy
- You can choose to undertake your practical intensive in Victoria or Queensland (number dependent).
Once you have enrolled you will:
- Receive access to our online educational center
- Be allocated your tutors
- Receive any text books you order
- Receive access to your study material
- Receive your timetable stating your activities each week and the due dates for assessment items
- Equine Sports Therapy students will attend their first practical intensive within a month of commencement.
Your assessment is undertaken by tutors qualified in their field and who hold a Cert IV in Training and Assessment.
Assessment tasks may be theoretical, practical or both dependant on the stream the student elects to undertake.
Assessment items are due as per the timetable plan layed out on our online forum.
- Each subject has 2 written Researched Assignments
- Written exam at the end of each semester for each subject
- Research projects
- Case Studies
- Supervised Practical Skills Observation
- Video submission of skill development
- External Equine Therapy Session reports
All assessment tasks must be sumitted to gain a pass in that subject.
Duration of Study
- Certificate Courses vary in length from 6 months - 1 year
- Our Diploma including the Certificate of Equine Sports Therapy runs over 2 years
- Intensive certificates such as Equine Biomechanics extend for a period of a week
- Full details of the duration for each course can be found on the Courses section of this website.
These durations are for full time study, students who elect to undertake their studies part time will have longer durations.
We endevour to ensure students are not over stretched considering the study level of the modules and the demands on students' time outside of studying with ACATT.
111 Spillers Road
03 5968 9788