- To provide students with a flexible learning package that provides professional education in equine tactile therapy and natural health care.
- To provide students with theory and practical skills in natural health care and tactile therapies including Sports, Remedial and Acupressure.
- To provide support to our students and graduates in all areas of their study, client management and business development.
- To produce graduates that are highly knowledgeable and skilled.
- To ensure our graduates share their knowledge for the good of their clients and the horses they treat.
- To remain up to date with current trends and knowledge in the area of equine natural health.
- To expand our methods of delivery in response to student needs and demands.
- To continue to deliver the most extensive Equine therapy program available in Australia.
- To always have staff that are qualified, passionate and interested in the dissemination of information
- To ensure our Professional Graduates:
1. Understand the horse and its nature, and work to connect with the horse
2. Are very knowledgeable in equine anatomy and biomechanics
3. Have a thorough understanding of the importance of and how to provide a balanced diet.
4. Are proficient in their chosen area of Equine Therapy, providing thorough assessment and application of appropriate treatment.
5. Understand exercise physiology and the effects of exercise and training on the horse's body
6. Have a good understanding of equine health, along with the causes and signs of ill health
8. Are able to provide holistic equine health care advise.
9. Recognize the need for, and advise veterinary attention be sought where required.
10. Work with veterinarians as an integral part of the equine health management team
11. Have an understanding of business management, with practical and theoretical knowledge of team leadership.
12. Respect the rights and dignity of each individual horse and their carer, and at all times work to maintain a high level of professional competence.
111 Spillers Road
03 5968 9788